JDF Soccer will once again run a fun Spring Soccer League. This league is open to players that either played for us in the 2011/2012 season or if you did not play for us, you can still register. Spring soccer is games only, once a week. It will run Mondays and Tuesdays at Bear Mountain Turf Field. Games are either Mondays or Tuesdays depending on registration numbers. Teams are mixed (boys & girls together). Younger children will play 6 to 7pm, older kids 7 to 8pm.
- Cost will be $75/player OR late registration after Friday April 6th will be $85/player. Use the ONLINE registration to register. (Under Registration at the top of this page drop down the Spring League)
- No registrations will be taken at the field! You must register ahead of time before coming out
- The cost includes a full uniform that you keep.
- Season is April 16 through June 26th, 2012
- For ages U6 (born 2006) through U18
- Register in the age group you are in right now (e.g. if you are playing U9 today, register as U9 for Spring Soccer)
- Players who are not registered with JdF Soccer must pay the additional $25 Insurance Fee to be covered by BC Soccer.
- Only players whose cheques have cleared will be allowed on the field for play.
- Session Structure will be 5 or 6 a-side game format
- Child tax receipts
- 1 game a week with 25 minute halves
- TENTATIVE (depends on enrolment!!): U6 through U11 on Mondays 6pm or 7pm (older kids later); U12 through U18 Tuesday evening games 6pm or 7pm
- No practises – GAME ACTION ONLY!
- Volunteer parents needed
- All teams will be co-ed
- No registrations will be taken at the field!!
- For insurance reasons we cannot allow players on the field that are not already registered.
- For registrations taking place after April 6th, 2012 please