The JdF Soccer Online Registration system for 2013/14 season is now open!
- Players that want to pay by cheque are still required to complete the appropriate online form (link can be found on the right hand side under "Club Information" then "Online Registration")
- The registration software allows for secure Credit Card or E-Check payment through Paypal.
- All registration fees must be paid in full before a player will be assigned to a team.
- In some divisions the club does fill up and players can get waitlisted. Please make sure you register early
Age Categories and Fees
- Open to ages 3 - 5 years, children born 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Timbit Fees for the 2013/2014 Season: $150
- Timbits will be given a pair of JDF socks as part of their registration
- The Timbits group is sponsored by Tim Horton’s and each child will receive a t-shirt that they can keep at the end of the season.
- U6 Timbits are divided into 2 groups: 3 & 4 year olds and 4 & 5 year olds.
U7 - U18
- Born in 1996 to 2007
- U7 born in 2007, U8 born in 2006, U9 born in 2005, U10 born in 2004, U11 born in 2003, etc...
- Fees for Early Registration until June 10,2013: $275
- Fees for Regular Registration (after June 10) $300
- Fees for Early Registration until June 10, 2013: $300
- Fees for Regular Registration (after June 11) $325
A separate $50.00 jersey deposit cheque postdated to April 1st, 2014 is required. This will be returned at the end of the season when the jersey is handed in.
All new players must provide a copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport. If a player must de-register, a refund request must be sent in writing to the Registrar by mail to;
Juan de Fuca Soccer Association
PO Box 28073, Westshore Town Centre PO
Requests received by Oct. 1, 2013 will receive a full refund, less fees paid to the governing bodies. Requests received up until Dec. 31st will receive 50% of registration fees refunded. After Jan. 1, 2014 no refunds are given. Refunds will not be processed until after October 31, 2013.